Generating nutritious food from resilient, sustainable agriculture is a key challenge for the future. This major N8 AgriFood conference 11-13 July in Durham will address specific challenges that need to be overcome to improve sustainability and food security globally.
- Stream A: Health and infectious disease
- Stream B: Nutrition
- Stream C: Sustainability
The event includes:
- 30+ expert speakers, keynotes, debates and focused streamed sessions
- Posters and drinks reception at Durham Cathedral
- Conference dinner at Durham Castle
- Site visits to N8 farms in Leeds and Newcastle
A posters and drinks reception at Durham Cathedral Cloisters will provide an informal atmosphere for attendees to forge relationships across academia and business. The evening provides excellent opportunities to explore expertise and the beginnings of collaborations.
The conference concludes with an interactive, practical debate on the role attendees can play to achieve the goal of a sustainable food production system, assisted by N8 AgriFood Knowledge Exchange Fellows
Places are limited for this conference so book now to avoid disappointment!Filed under: Uncategorised